Promotion Period: 21 November 2018 to 31 January 2019
- FREE Physiotherapist Assessment (valued at $250)
- Pain Treatment for Elderly
- Physiotherapist Treatment
$500/session up, BUY 10 GET 1 FREE
- ARIA for Stroke Risk Assessment
Special discount $600 (Original price $800)
- Neurological Rehabilitation Treatment
$700/session, BUY 10 GET 1 FREE
- Wellness Class
$150+/session and 2 guests For 1 FREE session
Enquiries and Registration:
HONG KONG SERVICE CENTRE
G/F, 1 Gordon Road, Tin Hau
KOWLOON SERVICE CENTRE
G/F, 77A Waterloo Road, Ho Man Tin
Terms and conditions
- This offer is valid until 31 January 2019.
- Purchased offers are valid until 31 March 2019.
- Limited quota on first come, first served basis.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- Humansa reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.
- Terms & conditions for specific offers:
- Free Physiotherapist Assessment: This offer is only applicable to customers who purchase any physiotherapy service(s) after the physiotherapist assessment.
- Pain Treatment for Elderly: Service is only available for elderly (aged 65 or above) and this offer is only limited to the first 100 customers.
- Physiotherapist Treatment: This offer is not applicable to any purchased physiotherapist treatment service(s) or package(s).
- ARIA for Stroke Risk Assessment: Service is only available in Ho Man Tin Center.
- Neurological Rehabilitation Treatment: This offer is not applicable to any purchased neurological rehabilitation treatment service(s) or package(s).
- Wellness Class (2 guests For 1 FREE session): This offer is only applicable to two customers who purchase package(s) of identical wellness class at the same time.
- Wellness Class offer apply to the following classes:
- Weight Management Program
- Stroke Prevention Program
- Bone Health Plan
- TRX suspension training
- High Intensity Circuit Training Fat Burning Class
- Hatha Yoga
- Fascial Release Stretch Class
- Matwork Pilates Program
- Allegro Reformer Class 1:2
- Personal Training 1:2