Personal Information Collection Statement
This Personal Information Collection Statement (this “Statement”) is made by Humansa Limited (“Humansa”). “We” in this Statement refers to Humansa.
Humansa is part of the New World Group (“Group”) which also includes New World Development Company Limited (“NWD”), New World Property Management Company Limited, Housing Finance Limited, New World China Land Limited, New World Department Store China Limited, K11 Concepts Limited, New World Loyalty Programme Limited, New World Group Charity Foundation Limited, K11 Art Foundation Limited, Khora Limited and other companies (including any joint venture companies where any of the Group’s companies has an interest) from time to time whose activities include real estate (sale, leasing and investment), mortgage services, retail, facilities management, infrastructure, shopping malls, department stores, jewelleries and luxury products, hotels, food and beverages, convention and exhibition centres, sports and recreational facilities, education and charitable pursuits including sports, recreation, art and cultural programmes, relief of poverty, advancement of education, advancement of religion, health care and senior care, and other purposes that are beneficial to the community (together referred to as “Affiliates”).
In order to enable us to provide you with the services of medical, healthcare and rehabilitation, home care and/or elderly home management, you are required to provide all the requested personal data in the Humansa Personal Particulars Form. If you do not provide the required personal data, then we may not be able to provide you with the services of medical, healthcare and rehabilitation, home care and/or elderly home management.
Purposes for using personal data
The personal data to be collected in the Humansa Personal Particulars Form, including but not limited to name, contact details, identity card number, gender, e-mail and correspondence addresses will be used for the following purposes:
• [Processing your enquiry about Humansa and its services and/or classes, as the case may be];
• [Providing you with the services of medical, healthcare and rehabilitation, home care and/or elderly home management]
• [Contacting you in connection with your enquiry and/or enrolment of Humansa and/or its services and/or classes, as the case may be];
• [Identifying you as [member/participant] to the services and/or classes under Humansa];
• [Processing bookings, orders or requests made by you];
• Research and development in relation to customer behaviour;
• Direct marketing and cross-marketing, subject to consent (see below);
• Data analytics, profiling, information management and database administration;
• Detection, investigation and/or prevention of activities that may violate our policies or may be illegal;
• Collection or recovery of any debt owed by you to us or our Affiliates.
Those with whom we share personal data
We may engage agents, contractors, suppliers and service providers in connection with the above purposes, e.g. IT providers, marketing agents, social media and research companies, and may transfer to or share your personal data with them for such purposes. We may also share your personal data with our Affiliates and social media platforms we or our Affiliates used for the above purposes. Where we are required by the law of any country or requested by any court, regulatory body or governmental body of any country, we may also disclose your personal data as required. In the event of any transfer of business, transfer of shares, amalgamation or purchase of our business or our Affiliates' businesses, your personal data may be transferred to the new entity as part of the transaction, provided that the new entity abides by this Statement and continues to exercise the same level of care, in respect of your personal data, as we would.
Your personal data may be stored in servers located outside Hong Kong and/or shared with Affiliates located outside Hong Kong. However, we will take all reasonable measures to ensure that your data is stored and processed securely, regardless of the country in which it is stored, and we ensure that our Affiliates do the same.
Subject to your consent, we may use your personal data, including your name and contact details, to send you special offers, news, information and marketing in relation to our products, services, events and charitable initiatives.
Subject to your consent, we may also use your personal data for, or provide your name and contact details to, our Affiliates and/or our Marketing Partners so that they may send you special offers, news, information and marketing in relation to their products, services, events and charitable initiatives. Our “Marketing Partners” include property developers, banks, finance and investment institutions, insurance companies, private clubs, concierge and customer service provider, retail outlets and online businesses (products and services including but not limited to fashion and beauty, health and personal cares, luxury, home and living, food, wine and beverage, books and stationery), shopping malls, department stores, watches and jewellers (such as Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Limited), hotel chains, catering services providers, healthcare and senior care, services and/ or products providers including but not limited to art and culture, gallery and exhibition, green and nature, sports and recreation, travel and accommodation, leisure and entertainment, transportation and logistics, telecommunication and information technology, education and institutions.
The types of products, services, events and charitable initiatives that we, our Affiliates and/or our Marketing Partners may market to you include the following:
• products and services offered by Humansa and the Group in relation to real property (sale, leasing and investment), retail, facilities management, infrastructure, shopping malls, department stores, jewelleries and luxury products, hotels, food and beverage, healthcare and senior care, convention and exhibition centres, sports and recreational facilities, education and charitable pursuits;
• finance, banking, mortgage, insurance and other related services and products by banks, finance and investment institutions and insurance companies;
• access and privileges at private clubs;
• professional consultation on customer services, including but not limited to event planning, hotels and tickets reservation;
• consumer products and services by retail outlets and/or online businesses, including but not limited to fashion and beauty, health and personal cares, luxury, home and living, food, wine and beverage, book and stationery;
• reward, loyalty, privileges programmes and promotions at shopping malls and department stores;
• reward, loyalty, privileges programmes and promotions for customers and/or potential customers of our Group;
• watches, jewelleries and accessories;
• catering services on food, wine and beverage;
• travel and accommodation services, including but not limited to holiday package products and services offered by travel agents, tickets to attractions;
• transportation and logistics service, including but not limited to air travel and non-air transportation services such as hotel transfers, car rentals, bus operators, train operators and cruise operators;
• tickets for concerts, galleries, exhibitions, films, theatricals, sporting, special and cultural events;
• green and nature activities;
• telecommunication, internet and mobile communication services, social networking and media;
• professional advice and/or consultation on education and/or personal enhancement;
• charitable initiatives which support areas including sports, recreation, art and cultural programmes relief of poverty, advancement of education, advancement of religion and other purposes that are beneficial to the community.
We cannot use or provide your personal data for direct marketing purposes unless you consent. Even if you give your consent, you can opt out of direct marketing at any time, free of charge, by emailing email@example.com or writing to our Personal Data Privacy Officer at 30th Floor, New World Tower, 18 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong(marked Confidential).
To update your personal details or request access to your personal data, please contact our Personal Data Privacy Officer at 30th Floor, New World Tower, 18 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong or firstname.lastname@example.org (marked Confidential).
If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese version of this Statement, the English version shall prevail.