HUMANSA Rehabilitation and Wellness Enhancement Service is collaborating with CUHK and getting their invented technology Automatic Retinal image analysis (ARIA) to provide quality assessments. Just a pair of retinal images in eye balls ARIA can analysis two risks of vascular health and cognitive health, it takes 30 mins only giving you a fast, convenient and high accuracy in two risk-result, also our professional explains the result in details and gives follow up advices.
Automatic Retinal Image Analysis (ARIA) system assessment
-Provide fast and convenient risk assessment of stroke and cognitive health
-Use by those who are health conscious and would benefit from an initial stroke risk or cognitive health risk assessment
-No blood sample is needed
Simple FOUR steps to know your health
1) Capture retinal images with a fundus camera
2) Upload encrypted images for analysis and reporting
3) Analysis of images by ARIA
4) Accurate process can be completed within 30 minutes, with trained professionals to explain the report result
ARIA for Stroke Risk Screening or ARIA for Cognitive Health Risk - $800
ARIA for Stroke Risk and Cognitive Health Risk Screening - $1,200
1. Join the two signature assessments can enjoy HK$100 coupon discount
2. Join the two signature assessments together in a group of 3 to enjoy HK$200 discount for each person (HK$600 in total)
Promotion will be expired on 31st December, 2020
Terms and conditions:
1. Reservation must be made by phone in advance. Customer has to indicate the full name and contact number. All appointments are subject to availability based on actual circumstances.
2. If customer needs to reschedule or cancel the appointment, please contact Humansa Rehabilitation and Wellness Enhancement Service by phone at least 2 working days before the scheduled appointment
3. The assessment is for wellness enhancement, which cannot replace any professional medical consultations. Before having any treatments, or should you have any questions on treatments, please consult medical professionals.
4. Humansa reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.